Licensed Professional Engineers Offer a Variety of Solutions and Products To Meet Your Engineering Requirements
Advanced Engineering Consultants can provide a diverse engineering solutions to to any of your engineering needs. Major markets include, commercial and residential building design, structural analysis and certification, building inspection, home inspection, hurricane resistant designs, product design and analysis.
All our design and analysis comply with appropriate industry specifications and standards, including but not limited to: Florida Building Code, ASCE, AASHTO, ASTM, ASME,...
- Reserve Studies for Community Associations
- Expert Witness and Forensics Analysis
- Custom Engineering Design Solutions
- Multi-Displinary and Systems Engineering Approach Customer To meet customer requirements
- Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Commercial and Residential Designs
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Packages for Commercial Buildings
- Complete Building Inspections of all Systems
- Threshold Building Inspections
- Structural Code compliant designs to ASCE-7
- AASHTO Standard Specification for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires, and Traffic Signals. (LTS-5)
- Heating and Cooling Load Analysis (HVAC sizing)
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Balcony and Walkway Inspection per the State of Florida
- Serving all of Florida.
- Brevard County, Orange County, Indian River County,
- Osceola, Flagler, Volusia, St. Lucie, Martin Counties
- Palm Bay, Florida
- Melbourne, Florida
- Sebastian, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- Lakeland, Florida
- Polk County, Florida
- Daytona Beach, Florida
Local references available. Check out our excellent rating on "Home Advisor" (www.homeadvisor.com)
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!